hi hello namaste guys , thanks for spend time visit my blog :) I'm not that good in english but I try to improve it . sorry for my broken english :) just enjoy it !

my old friend :)

syafiq sorry take ur picture without your permission :) 
this weeks suddenly I thinking about him . and I always remember our memory together :) when I was kid , he always play with me :) we play so many things together such as hide and seek XD haha . but after that he had to moved . but his cousin still stay here . he will visit his cousins sometimes . hmm , and I also already moved . but still near with his cousins house . just I'm lazy to go there . cause I'm not close with his cousins . hey guys .. wanna know who is he ? his name is daniel syafiq parish . but I call him syafiq mat salleh :) yelah , his face totally like mat salleh . I thought his age is 17teen y/o but he's 18teen . haha how can I forgot ? well maybe I drink too much ANT :P so now I contact back with him . just him doesn't recognize me . he said that he will remember me when he see my face . ahh its okay . I'm not blame him , yelah , just imagine that , while we're still kid , our age like ... ( hmm I also can't remember ) haha but I still remember his face :D wanna know how I can contact back with him ? firstly I ask my classmates ( the one who live near with syafiq's cousins house ) and then he give me syafiq's number phone :) then I texting him :)